The 2019 Ram 1500’s Exceptional Towing Capacity
- 5.7L HEMI V8 with eTorque System
- Up to 12,750 pounds of towing
- Up to 2,300 pounds of payload
If trucks are part of your world, the new Ram 1500 towing capacity will expand your horizons. Discover what makes this truck so powerful!
2019 Ram 1500 Engine Options
The 2018 Ram 1500 returns with two engine options:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6: Makes up to 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI V8: Makes up to 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque.
The sharp-eyed and detail-savvy may note those ratings are similar to those of the outgoing model, but you’ll notice appreciably more power thanks to the innovative eTorque mild hybrid system. It gives a boost to towing and torque without demanding more fuel. It’s just one more way Ram is forging ahead of the competition.
Ram Towing and Payload Capacity
It isn’t just raw power that informs the 2019 Ram 1500’s capability. A frame made from 98% high-strength steel increases stiffness to afford up to:
- 12,750 pounds of towing
- 2,300 pounds of payload
More specifically, you can expect:
- Up to 7,730 pounds of towing with the 3.6L Pentastar with eTorque
- Up to 11,610 pounds of towing with the standard 5.7L HEMI V8
- Up to 12,750 pounds of towing with the 5.7L HEMI V8 with eTorque
Clearly able to excel whether transporting construction supplies between Rogers and Anoka or hauling heavy across Coon Rapids, the new Ram 1500 also equips a wide range of tow-friendly features, including:
- 4×4 Off-Road Package for go-anywhere performance.
- Class-Exclusive standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission for seamless shifts regardless of the load you’re towing.
- Improved aerodynamics for the lowest frontal drag coefficient in its class.
Experience the 2019 Ram 1500’s Towing Prowess Today
The launch of a new Ram 1500 is always an event to remember, especially when such revolutionary upgrades as these have been made. Read the RAM 1500 reviews and contact us today to find out more, or feel free to start the financing process from the comfort of your own home. You can also visit Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram at 17219 Highway 10 NW in Elk River, MN. We have several vehicles you can tow with, including the Chrysler Pacifica!