2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is finally available to Elk River drivers seeking the latest that Jeep has to offer in form and function. Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram explores the new Jeep Cherokee SUV’s generous cargo and passenger space, the superior design, and the newest technology features that can make your Rogers commute and Anoka adventures all the more enjoyable. Explore the Jeep Cherokee interior in-depth below!
Jeep Cherokee Inside: Dimensions & Cargo Features
Whether you’re driving your family across Coon Rapids or hauling cargo through Elk River, the Jeep Cherokee trims have ample space inside for what you need. It features:
- Max 128 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Max 54.7 cubic feet of interior cargo volume
- A 60/40 split-folding rear seat comes standard
- Available sliding rear seat makes extra room for your passengers
- Hidden floor cargo space is also available
Jeep Cherokee Inside: Interior Colors & Features
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior was designed to adapt to any landscape, giving you a sense of adventure for the days when you’re exploring off-road trails or running errands in Anoka.
- Black with Ruby Red Accent Stitching on a Perforated Leather Trim
- Black with Storm Blue Accent Stitching on Socket Cloth and Premium Vinyl
- Ski Gray with Cattle Tan Accent Stitching on a Perforated Leather Trim
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control. With this feature, you don’t have to decide between the driver or passenger’s ideal temperature.
- Memory Settings: Memory settings remember how you sit behind the wheel, making everyone who drives the Jeep Cherokee more comfortable.
Jeep Cherokee Inside: Technology Features
Jeep has made the 2020 Cherokee interior a paragon of forward-thinking car tech. Here are some of the features available in this new SUV.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Explore the 2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior at Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wants to put Elk River and Rogers drivers behind the wheel of a new Cherokee, so they can witness the incredible craftsmanship of Jeep itself. You can look at current offers and even apply for financing online now. Or, simply drop by a get inside the 2020 Jeep Cherokee today. Think you need more interior space from your Jeep SUV? Explore the larger Jeep Grand Cherokee dimensions to compare these closely-related options!
More From Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
When you’re ready for the best, discover the minivan that’s renowned for its power, comfort, and family-friendliness in Cuyahoga Falls and around the country: the 2024 Chrysler Pacifica. This minivan has been the most awarded for seven years in a row, and it’s easy to see why, thanks to the Pacifica’s safety features, comfortable…
The 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe mpg in hybrid mode is an impressive 56 mpge in combined driving. Additionally, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe electric range is rated at 25 miles. This means that with a full charge and full gas tank, the 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee range is up to 470 miles…
The 2023 Dodge Hornet is the newest release by the forward-thinking Dodge brand, and industry experts are already buzzing about this fantastic SUV. Though the Dodge Hornet price is affordable for Rogers and Anoka drivers, the Hornet draws upscale inspiration from the new Alfa Romeo Tonale – and it’s even built at the very…