2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee is finally available to Elk River drivers seeking the latest that Jeep has to offer in form and function. Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram explores the new Jeep Cherokee SUV’s generous cargo and passenger space, the superior design, and the newest technology features that can make your Rogers commute and Anoka adventures all the more enjoyable. Explore the Jeep Cherokee interior in-depth below!
Jeep Cherokee Inside: Dimensions & Cargo Features
Whether you’re driving your family across Coon Rapids or hauling cargo through Elk River, the Jeep Cherokee trims have ample space inside for what you need. It features:
- Max 128 cubic feet of interior passenger volume
- Max 54.7 cubic feet of interior cargo volume
- A 60/40 split-folding rear seat comes standard
- Available sliding rear seat makes extra room for your passengers
- Hidden floor cargo space is also available
Jeep Cherokee Inside: Interior Colors & Features
The 2020 Jeep Cherokee interior was designed to adapt to any landscape, giving you a sense of adventure for the days when you’re exploring off-road trails or running errands in Anoka.
- Black with Ruby Red Accent Stitching on a Perforated Leather Trim
- Black with Storm Blue Accent Stitching on Socket Cloth and Premium Vinyl
- Ski Gray with Cattle Tan Accent Stitching on a Perforated Leather Trim
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control. With this feature, you don’t have to decide between the driver or passenger’s ideal temperature.
- Memory Settings: Memory settings remember how you sit behind the wheel, making everyone who drives the Jeep Cherokee more comfortable.
Jeep Cherokee Inside: Technology Features
Jeep has made the 2020 Cherokee interior a paragon of forward-thinking car tech. Here are some of the features available in this new SUV.
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™ compatibility
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Jeep® Skill for Amazon Alexa available
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi HotSpot capabilities
Explore the 2020 Jeep Cherokee Interior at Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wants to put Elk River and Rogers drivers behind the wheel of a new Cherokee, so they can witness the incredible craftsmanship of Jeep itself. You can look at current offers and even apply for financing online now. Or, simply drop by a get inside the 2020 Jeep Cherokee today. Think you need more interior space from your Jeep SUV? Explore the larger Jeep Grand Cherokee dimensions to compare these closely-related options!
More From Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The 2022 Jeep Grand Wagoneer is an SUV made for taking road trips with comfort for the whole family. Its interior features can make your driving experience better. Not only has the Grand Wagoneer been designed for exterior beauty, but its interior is designed for comfort and synced with modern technology. See the Jeep Grand…
The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is a new arrival in Jeep’s already-impressive lineup. It rests alongside other new arrivals like the Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer. For starters, it’s available at a reasonable starting price of $41,330, and offers plenty of exciting features and performance specs for the price-tag. Spacious and accommodating, the interior offers…
Every year, car enthusiasts from the Rogers area and beyond flock to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds to experience the latest and most luxurious SUVs, cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Whether you’re browsing or buying, the Twin Cities Auto Show is the perfect way to experience your favorite models up close and personal. From customs and classics…