Jeep Wrangler 4xe Overview
If you never thought an electric Jeep Wrangler would exist, then you’re in for a treat. Introducing the Jeep Wrangler 4xe: the first-ever plug in hybrid Wrangler, from Jeep. This hybrid vehicle is charged by plugging into the wall but also offers a gas engine for the best of both gasoline and EV driving. The 4xe Wrangler makes dramatic use of its powertrain by being the fastest Wrangler besides the absolutely insane Wrangler 392 model. That said, the Jeep Wrangler electric SUV bests even that when it comes to instant off the line response. If you’re interested in the Jeep Wrangler 4xe models for sale here at Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, get in touch with us today!
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Features
Just like any other Wrangler, the 4xe is designed to go far beyond the confines of Rogers or Anoka. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe does that with many of the same features and tools the standard Wrangler has. The hybrid powertrain of the Wrangler 4xe makes it even easier to effect precise control, however, and there are specific off-road capabilities that only the 4xe has. Here are a few of the overall highlight features the 4xe can bring to the table:
- 33-Inch Off-Road All Terrain Tires
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with Alpine® Premium Audio System and LED Battery Level Monitor
- Lagoon Blue Tow Hooks and Surf Blue Interior Accent Stitching
- Rock-Trac® Full-Time 4×4 System
- Three E-Selec Driving Modes
- Keyless Enter n Go™
- Available Half Doors and Sunrider® for Hardtop
- Available Windshield with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- 20-Inch Wheels, Body-Color Fender Flares
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Driving Modes
The Wrangler 4xe gives you thorough control of the entire hybrid powertrain, via an array of three driving modes:
- Hybrid: The standard mode and the perfect blend of electric and gasoline power, this mode provides a balance of high efficiency and incredible power.
- Electric: Completely electric, this mode runs silent and is extremely efficient.
- eSave: Mainly uses the engine, and can be used to charge the battery for future use.
Explore the Jeep Wrangler 4xe at Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
More from Cornerstone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
The all-new 2022 Ram 1500 Backcountry Edition for sale is your answer for all things off-road. It comes equipped with plenty of features that makes this Ram 1500 special edition perfect for heavy duty work. Learn more about the Ram 1500 Backcountry below, and how this latest truck could make your work around Rogers that…
Whether seeking out a stylish commuter ride for Rogers or a highly capable SUV for your outdoor journeys through Anoka, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels offer something for everything. This includes everything from the affordable base Laredo to the off-road ready Trailhawk to the all-electric 4xe. Find your ideal Jeep Grand Cherokee…
Last year, RAM released the menacing 1500 TRX, equipped with the 6.2L V8 boosted with the Hellcat Supercharger. The motor, borrowed from the Dodge Charger and Challenger Hellcat series, gave the RAM 1500 TRX a neck-breaking 702 horsepower. This year’s 2022 RAM 1500 TRX Ignition Edition takes this powerful pickup truck a step further. Getting…